Feedback is a HUGE and UNTAPPED Competitive Career Advantage
Feedback helps boost performance, as well as strengthen and contribute to learning. Are you proactively investing in this currency for your career development?
What is your level of comfort and consistency in communicating feedback?
Not sure? Here’s a free evaluation you can take.
Whether you’re a manager or individual contributor, constantly communicating is an immutable reality…with employees, peers, vendors, investors, or even your own manager. The amount of time you spend talking to other people can make your head spin. What and how we communicate makes or breaks success in virtually every circumstance.
Working with people around the world for many years has taught me one thing– EVERYONE can get better at feedback. The ability to give feedback is a skill that can be learned and mastered. Feedback, whether positive or constructive, is essential to our personal growth as well as our professional success. It’s one of the most important tools we have at our disposal, yet too many people avoid giving feedback or are afraid of getting it themselves.
You now have the practical and easy-to-apply tools you need to do better (including some fun wine analogies). Use it to your advantage to turbo charge your career!
Register for this course and you’ll gain access to:
- A series of 7 self-paced video modules led by executive coach Shani Magosky
- A detailed companion workbook to use along with the course
- Video scenarios with real-world examples of typical workplace feedback
- Assessment quizzes to help you reinforce your learning and and find areas for improvement
- Practical field work assignments to put your new feedback skills to the test
- Hire Shani for on-site or virtual coaching and consulting for yourself or your team
LessonsLeadership is a Conversation
LessonsWhat Wine Can Teach Us About Effective Feedback Manager to Direct Report Feedback Examples
LessonsShift To a More Compassionate, Business-Focused Mindset
LessonsThe Secret Sauce for Delivering Leadershift-Style Feedback EXERCISE: Scenario A EXERCISE: Scenario B EXERCISE: Modify Feedback
LessonsBe a Better Feedback Recipient EXERCISE: 3×5 CARDS
LessonsManaging Up and Across Homework: Feedback Examples
LessonsReview: Give the feedback you’ve been working on throughout this course!
With Shani’s innovative approach you’ll:
- Grasp the significant ROI on feedback and how it helps you create more time and money (hence, the Third Currency!)
- Get comfortable giving high-quality feedback, both positive and constructive
- Learn approaches for delivering feedback up, down, and across, becoming a more courageous professional who cares enough to give feedback in any direction
- Collaborate with recipients to design feedforward to support their growth and development
- Adopt the right mindset to improve the chance of feedback being well-received
- Set, track, and measure goals more clearly and easily
- Catch more issues before they happen, or before they become irreparable
- Build trust and loyalty with others by giving candid and performance-enhancing feedback
- Increase your own efficiency because of the leverage gained by giving people more impactful feedback
People who receive effective feedback feel appreciated and driven. Building on our strengths and becoming aware of our blind spots can only lead to success. Feedback is the key!