Supercharge your leadership potential with DISC, one of the most powerful, profoundly simple, and immediately applicable tools we use with teams as well as 1-1 coaching clients.
Simply put, DISC is a universal language of observable human behavior. Learning about your own behavioral styles and those of others is key to creating an ideal environment for you and others to thrive.
The DISC assessment measures four dimensions of behavior. Although everyone has elements of all four styles, there is typically a dominant, or core, one that pervades most interactions.
- Dominance: How you respond to problems and challenges
- Influence: How you influence others to your point of view
- Steadiness: How you respond to change and the pace of the environment
- Compliance: How you respond to rules and procedures set by others
There are endless benefits of using DISC in your personal and professional lives, including:
- Improve self-awareness
- Better understand others, as well as be better understood
- Unlock the potential of your less prominent styles
For your team:
- Adapt to and communicate more successfully with core styles that differ from yours
- More effectively manage and motivate your team, clients, colleagues, and others with whom you interact
- Understand the value of and leverage each team member’s core style
- Improve retention because people feel seen, heard, and understood
- For recruiting, gauge whether a candidate’s behavioral tendencies are a match for the role
We have used DISC extensively with teams around the world (it comes in 48 languages!). People come to profound realizations about themselves and others, which makes it a fantastic bonding experience as well as a driver of performance and psychological safety.
How can we support you, your team, or org with DISC?
- We can administer the DISC assessment to an individual, followed by a 60-minute 1-1 debrief and coaching session.
- We can administer DISC assessments to all members of your team, followed by at least one 90-minute team debrief and coaching session.
- Purchase DISC assessments in bulk directly from us.