Effective leaders of successful organizations get aligned on the “Why” and the “What” before executing on the “How.”
While your executive team is certainly capable of leading its own strategic business and culture planning, there is unquestionable benefit to having an external, impartial third party facilitate it instead.
A neutral facilitator will help your team:
- Hold fierce but necessary conversations while ensuring all relevant points of view are heard
- Align business strategy with the culture strategy necessary to support its execution
- Conduct a constructive review of last year so you can to do more of what worked and pivot from past failures when setting new goals
- Improve alignment so decisions are reached based on what’s right for the company and customers and not on political motivations
- Design execution plans for the goals outlined in your strategic plan to ensure effective communication and clear accountability