A live, online, cohort-based Master Class, as part of
Manage and ultimately overcome perfectionism
& invite more ease, simplicity, and joy into your life
No doubt, maintaining very high standards can be a superpower, but when you push the accelerator TOO far, your superpower can suddenly switch sides and become your self-induced kryptonite. The constant desire to be perfect makes it difficult for you to live your life to the fullest and undermines your success in all areas.
- Want to experience life without constant pressure to be perfect, and instead feel more PRESENT, PATIENT, and POISED!
- Desire to leave a meaningful, “do well and do good” legacy but feel held back by the super high standards you set for yourself? And your belief that “everything I do has to be A++” often stops you from doing it at all?
- Feel burnt-out from the pressure you put on yourself to always say “yes” and long for more self-compassion and graceful ways to set boundaries?
- Yearn to feel calmer and more fully present in your daily life and when engaging with family and friends instead of distracted by frequent anxiety, frustration, stress, and/or insomnia?
- Crave connection with a “pit crew” that gets you and on whom you can depend to accelerate growth, new habit formation, and resilience?
Perfectionists are stubborn, determined and driven. But don’t let the word “perfectionist” fool you. It’s not actually a quality you want to embody– it makes you stressed and anxious and consumed with every little detail in life. Your mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing suffer as a result. No bueno!
This Master Class is aimed at addressing perfectionist tendencies. Shani, a sought-after executive coach and an OG perfectionist herself, will introduce practical tools and coach you how to embrace a reasonable amount of imperfection and release the need for control that actually holds you back from achieving happiness and success in your life. By letting go of the idea of “perfect,” you can live more freely, achieve your goals more readily, and feel good about your work.
The next two cohorts start in January 2023 on Tuesdays at 5 PM EST and Thursdays at 10 AM EST. Space is limited so register today to secure your spot.
Master Class Details
- WHY: Because you say, “HELL YEAH!” to trading your perfectionism for relaxed focus, vastly improved self-authority, and healthier relationships!!
- WHO: Anyone for whom perfectionism holds you back from living your best life.
- WHEN: There are two cohorts with start dates of January 10, 2023 and January 12, 2023 (see below for more details). The course runs for 5 weeks, and each session is 75 minutes in length.
- WHERE: Shani’s Butter.us virtual room, where the vibe is a cross between that of the most engaging/effective teacher or coach you’ve ever had and the most unexpectedly fun activity you’ve ever spontaneously joined.
$599Early, Early Bird Pricing 50% off until December 15, 2022
Early, Early Bird Pricing
50% off until December 15, 2022
Early Bird Pricing 25% off until January 1, 2023
Regular Price $599
Value of dialing down your perfectionism to healthier levels? PRICELESS
Tuesdays from 5:00 – 6:15pm EST
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Thursdays from 10:00 – 11:15am EST (except for the final session, which will be on a Wednesday*)
- Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Thursday, February 2, 2023
- *Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Module 1: Perfectionism Deep Dive – the What, the Why, and the Alternatives
- Module 2: Strategies for managing perfectionism
- Module 3: Strategies for overcoming perfectionism
- Module 4: Failing forward and get happy!
- Module 5: Perfectly imperfect action planning and wrap-up
What does cohort-based mean?
- You’ll be joined every week by the same group of like-minded peers with whom you will feel safe, challenged, and supported. Shani will facilitate interactive exercises, spirited/authentic/courageous conversations, and other group processes that improve accountability and make learning stickier.
- Cohort members typically connect in deep and meaningful ways, and many relationships last well beyond the program. You’ll witness each other evolving in real time.
- You can opt into a private members-only Facebook group and/or What’s App chats to share wins and challenges with each other along the way, ask questions, and seek support from Shani in between sessions.