Most Popular Services
- Unifying Business Strategy and Culture: Keys to high engagement and performance excellence
- Org and team culture “MRIs”: Leadership Circle Culture Survey, TCI Team Diagnostic, Barrett Cultural Values Assessments
- Org culture design and change management
- Strategic business planning
- Executive coaching and leadership development consulting
- Leadership “MRIs”: Leadership Circle Profile 360, DISC, Strengthsfinder, other assessments
- Leadership communication: coaching, influencing, and crucial conversations skills\
- Team performance and relationship coaching
- Custom design and facilitation of highly interactive trainings and workshops that are relevant, fun, and memorable so learning has the best chance of being retained and applied on the job
McKinsey-style expertise. IKEA-like simplicity. Jon Stewart-esque irreverence. This is what you get when you work with Shani Magosky.
After many years of diverse leadership experience across multiple industries, Shani started her leadership development consulting and executive coaching company, The LeaderShift Project™. Having worked for venerable institutions and unknown startups, in a range of economies from bubble to recession, and in revenue-producing, advisory, and senior leader roles, Shani’s broad experience enables her to help executives, high potential managers and employees, and teams achieve “BHAGs” (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) at a wide range of Fortune 500 and private companies, startups, universities, trade groups, and non-profits.
In addition, Shani is an adjunct instructor of Culture and People for the grant-sponsored Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program as well as a Guide for Chief, a private membership network focused on connecting and supporting executive-level female leaders. She is also the author of The Better Boss Blueprint and host of The LeaderShifter Show podcast.
As an executive coach, Shani is a confidential, objective, and strategic business partner and particularly effective working with clients who are:
- Striving for or transitioning into a promotion, new job, or broader leadership role
- Sparking business growth, innovation, or organizational change
- Exploring blind spots, hidden challenges, and other obstacles hindering success or relationships
- Building their professional “brand” of leadership
- Creating cultures of alignment, communication, accountability, and engagement
In her free time, you can find Shani rock climbing, mid-vinyasa at her favorite yoga studio, hurtling down black diamond slopes, riding her Harley, or planning her next travel adventure (so far, 51 countries and 46 U.S. states).
Shani is my coach and does an amazing job – truly the best coach I’ve had in my career. She has a fun, stress-free way of interacting but always gets to the root of the challenge/problem for the day, asking probing questions, guiding me in considering my options/solutions and always helping me get to closure…
“At Twitter, Shani has consistently exceeded expectations by putting in extra work to customize and contextualize each of her trainings for the audience she is working with. We move fast here, and we need partners that can innovate and iterate along with us. Shani has proven herself to be more than up to the challenge.”
“We turn to Shani as our agency’s coach for strategic planning, leadership development, employee advancement and much more. She embodies that rare blend of experience, passion and wisdom. She’s “LeaderShifted” many times in her career. Now, she’s guiding many at our firm to fulfill their commitment to that philosophy no matter what their management level.”
“I have translated many management training courses in my career, and have to say that yours was exceptional: you succeeded in engaging the trainees, an international group no less, with a degree of enthusiasm I have never seen before. What they were most excited about – they kept gushing to me about this – was the fact that you…