Nearly 70% of U.S. employees are disengaged.
Organizations are just conglomerations of people, and if the people aren’t happy and healthy, the organization is probably going to be miserable, too—suffering from financial under-performance, poor customer service, high employee turnover, lack of innovation, and toxic culture, just to name a few.
There’s no silver bullet as some leadership gurus would have us think. We’ve gotta whack at this piñata with more than one stick to get at the gifts inside because the workplace is always filled with VUCAD: volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity, and disruption. When you layer that on top of sustained high workplace disengagement and the inherent challenges of a changing workforce composition (50% will be millennials by 2022), “there’s a fever” in the workplace, and the prescription is decidedly not “more cowbell” (with apologies to our favorite SNL skit of all time!).
Our practical and experiential LeaderShift System improves business results and expands leadership capabilities simultaneously by:
- Moving culture up the value chain to C-suite instead of burying it in HR and set the stage for senior leaders to walk the talk and model what they accept and expect. This is the way to build cultures of trust, engagement, and execution excellence.
- Merging your business strategy with the right culture strategy so that your people feel empowered to deliver on your brand promise to delighted customers. Together, we will define “Culture Carrying” behaviors as well as “Kulture Killers” unique to your organization.
- Employing best-in-class individual and team assessments, The Leadership Circle Profile and Culture Survey, to evaluate your unique needs and create benchmarks against which to measure success.
- Teaching simple yet powerful tools you can implement in the real world in various workshop formats.
- Coaching consistently, 1-on-1 and for teams, to build muscle memory. We will also equip you to communicate, coach, and give transparent feedback in ways that help everyone win.
- Simulating realistic challenges with conditions that allow leaders to “fail” without penalty and learn from these experiences.
- Embedding hands-on coaching and consulting, wherein we provide in situ feedback in real-world circumstances.