Effective leaders know meetings matter. A lot. In fact, an average of 11 million meetings are held each day in the U.S. alone. $37 billion is lost every year due to unproductive meetings in the U.S., per oft-quoted research. We don’t know about you, but if we came upon any portion of $37B on the street, we’d bend down and pick it up!
Participants learn concrete methods for:
- Deciding what should and shouldn’t be on a meeting agenda
- Matching your intended outcome with the actual impact on participants
- Ensuring everyone is well prepared in advance of meetings
- Maximizing meeting productivity and participation
- Wrapping up and establishing accountability for follow-up actions